Online investments are incredibly popular today even among amateur investors. These services are created to simplify the process of investing and streamline investments in different assets and sectors. Before you can invest money online, it is crucial to review a few different funds and pick the best option for your specific objectives. In this article, you will find some of the contemporary investment services available in Europe.
It is one of the newest alternative investment funds on the market, from Estonia. Any EU/EEA citizen above 18 years old can invest with Quanloop. This is a unique platform that acts as the only borrower for investors. All the funds attracted are then invested by Quanloop in various projects.
- Any EU/EEA citizen above 18 years old can invest with Quanloop.
- One euro is the smallest investment on this site.
- There is a referral program that offers users an additional return for inviting their friends.
- Investors cannot pick projects or businesses they want to invest in. This is predetermined by Quanloop.
This P2P lending company comes from Latvia. With offices available not only in various countries but on different continents, this service strives to make investing globally accessible. Companies and investors can use this platform to publish their loans and offer investments. Users can receive up to 12% annual return on average.
- To make an easy money online investment, users can choose from different investment plans.
- It is possible to invite friends using your referral link and receive bonuses for each new profile created.
- The minimum investment is ten euros.
- Certain EU countries are not supported on this website.
Peerberry is another peer-to-peer investment provider based in Lithuania. All EU citizens are eligible to invest via this service only if they own a respective bank account. The service allows making investments manually or auto-investing conveniently. It is useful to invest here for diversifying investment portfolios.
- This service is affordable because its smallest investment is 10 euros.
- By picking the necessary criteria for investing, the auto-invest feature can lend the user’s money effectively.
- The annual return percentage can reach 12%.
- Users looking for a service to make long-term investments should try other platforms as this one is more suitable for short-term investing.
This is one of the P2P investment providers that have the most experience in the market as it was launched in 2008. Investors from the EEA can invest on this website. Bondora does not choose loans for investors, and users can select projects to support themselves. Investments here are used via SEPA transactions.
- This service has some of the lowest requirements for investments as visitors can invest starting with 1 euro.
- Investors can choose one of the investment plans based on their requirements and the time they want to put into investing
- There are referral bonuses, and users can earn up to 10,000 euros.
- The average yearly return is only 9%.
Choosing where to invest money online might be challenging with so many options available. However, every investor has different requirements and possibilities. Try to evaluate your starter capital, risk tolerance, as well as your goals, and you will find the perfect service.