The kitchen is the epicenter of your whole family’s activities. Which makes it exceptionally important to keep it green clean and protected from harsh chemicals for your family. NW Maids Cleaning Service believes that using green cleaning products to clean your kitchen is very important and more safe.
This is why we have some cool tips to clean your kitchen and keep it clean. Everything can be cleaned from ingredients within your pantry.
- Use non-toxic cleaners: Switch from chemical-based products to non-chemical based products. If you can’t find a good brand make your own. You can always use vinegar and baking soda to make an all-purpose cleaner.
- Keep your drain clean: Keeping your drain clean with non-toxic materials is easy. All you have to do is add half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of vinegar and let it sit for 30 minutes or more. After that pour boiling water into the drain to make it smell fresh and clean.
- Salt and Cinnamon: Use salt and cinnamon to clean your grime and grease from your stove and keep it clean and scenting nice the next time you use it.
- Destain your containers: Remove stains from your containers. Make a mix of baking soda and lemon or water to clean the stains from the containers.
- Non-toxic floor cleaners: If you are unsure which cleaner to use on the floor then make one at home. If you have linoleum, ceramic, and vinyl floors than use one cup of vinegar in one gallon of water. If you have tiled floors then use half a cup of baking soda in warm water and rinse it afterward.
- Clean your trash cans: Use a little bit of baking soda on the bottom of the trash can to keep it scenting nice and fresh after you replace the garbage bags.
See all you need is some baking soda and vinegar and every possible nook and corner of your kitchen can be cleaned while staying green.